Nobody counted on the months that passed and on the months to come. Unfortunately, we cannot tell you what the future will look like, but we do know that many of us are ready for a well deserved holiday. That is why we have done everything we can to safely welcome you and your loved ones at Hotel Bemelmans in Limburg. In doing so, we take into account your well-being, as well as the well-being of our employees.
We would like to let you know that we are open to suggestions and requests from guests regarding security.
What can you expect from us?
- We follow government guidelines and recommendations.
- All exposed surfaces such as door handles and light knobs are disinfected regularly. All doors in public areas are open so you don’t have to touch door handles.
- We offer our guests disinfectants in public areas.
- Your room number is your table number for breakfast and dinner.
- To maintain sufficient distance, we serve with an appropriate distance, after which you can grab your order yourself.
- Max 4 guests per table, from the same household.
- Keep 1.5 meters away from both our staff and other guests.
What we would like to ask you
- Feel free to make a reservation. You are able to cancel your booking free of charge if you decide not to come due to the circumstances.
- Are you suffering from a strong cold or other possible symptoms and is your stay getting closer? Please cancel your booking for free.
Do you have any questions for us? We’re always here to help. Our contact details can be found here.
We hope to welcome you in good health soon.